Boyer Steel, Inc.
Groesbeck Commerce Park
26532 Groesbeck Highway
Warren, MI. 48089
March 24, 2020
Dear Valued Customers & Suppliers
Boyer Steel will remain open during the COVID-19 virus outbreak. We will continue to provide timely deliveries to our customers.
First and foremost, our highest priority is the wellbeing of our employees, customers, families, and the community. Boyer Steel has developed a number of procedures to ensure the safety of everyone involved with Boyer Steel.
- Remote working for the majority of office staff
- Social distancing requirements for warehouse personnel
- Hand washing using the proper technique (20 second minimum)
- Frequent disinfecting of surfaces
- Updated sick time policy
- Frequent communication with local government and health services to maintain best practices
Per the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Boyer Steel falls under the following classification:
Critical Manufacturing Sector
Primary Metal Manufacturing
Over the next weeks or months as we endure the challenges of today’s world, we encourage everyone to take care and stay safe.
Michael Desmond Richard Paielli
Vice President President